DIGNITY GROUP CLAIMS PROCESS
You must submit your valid claim to Dignity Group within six months of your claim
event (death). Failure to do so within the stipulated time of six months will result in BrightRock Life
Limited not processing your claim. You must give Dignity Group all the required documents before
BrightRock Life Limited can process your claim. One month’s missed premium will be deducted
from your claim amount at claim stage
How to claim:
- Policy must have completed a period of six (6) or nine (9) calendar months and must have six (6) or nine (9) premiums paid, to qualify for a claim.
- Please contact Dignity Group in the event of a claim for assistance.
- Contact us at : 0861 777 100 or Visit one of our Branches.
- Our consultant will explain the claims process and will provide you with information on the documents required to process the claim.
- Fax or e-mail the forms back to us: 086 600 0476 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents you will be required to submit could include:
- A fully completed BrightRock Life Limited claim form - obtained from Dignity Group.
- A certified copy of the official death certificate of the deceased - issued by the Department of Home Affairs.
- A certified copy of the deceased’s ID document.
- A certified copy of the ID document of the person making the claim.
- A fully completed SAPS statement in cases where the death was due to unnatural causes and a certificate of release, if applicable.
- A notification of death form (BI 1663) completed by the doctor who certified the death or an affidavit.
- A letter from the funeral parlour confirming that the deceased’s remains are with them (must be on a letterhead).
- Burial order issued by the Home Affairs.
- Other supporting documents (such as proof of marriage or proof of relationship to children) if applicable.
- In the case of a stillbirth, you need to give BrightRock Life Limited a notification of the stillbirth (BI 1663) or a copy of the antenatal card and a letter from the hospital.
- A Stamped Bank Statement of the beneficiary (the person who will receive the payout).
- Any other information BrightRock Life Limited requires from you.
All claims will be processed efficiently and quickly and will be paid out in 48 hours if all the correct documentation is submitted.